I’ve had this game for a while now but I only started playing it today. ┐(￣ー￣)┌ I postponed playing this game because I read the plot and I was like (+_+) the plot is like a tv drama but hey I might as well give it a try. So anyway upon playing this game I realized it’s not dramatic at all. For most of the game you will spend your time working on raising your stats to get the good ending of the character that you want. The first route I chose to pursue was Aaron’s since his was the easiest one. So you two were a couple planning to get married when you got into an accident. This leaves Aaron with no memory of his recent life, including you.
Here’s the map where you get to choose places where you will go. If you are pursuing Aaron’s route, you’ll have to visit him in the hospital but here’s the thing. There’s his bitchy ex who clings to him a lot taking advantage of the situation claiming to be his girlfriend. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ So if you’re gonna visit Aaron in the hospital do it early like before afternoon then bitch abby will arrive and your visit will not be successful.
Sort of a walkthrough:
- Duing the first encounter in the hospital and he doesn’t remember you, say you’re a friend.
- If you find Aaron’s favorite book in the library, choose to give him the book yourself.
- In the hospital you will see abby and Aaron’s dad, he blames you for the accident choose to: stop talking about the accident.
- In the hospital with the birds singing scene, choose to tell him about the park.
- In the pub you remember a song which Aaron loved and bought a CD to the hospital, Abby will insist choose to not use headphones. Choose to whistle the song.
- From time to time, choose to go to the gym, you’ll get a famous basketball player autograph scene (this will increase his love points by 10).
- Also, in the mall, be sure to buy the Akinara plushie to increase his love.
- At home when Nina is missing, choose to look for her.
Do those plus maximize the Romance meter and his love and you’ll get the happy ending. Anyway, final thoughts for this game: I like it. (＾▽＾) I’m still working on finishing the other guys’ route and getting all the endings but overall, I think this is a good game. Plus, the soundtrack is cute too. If you want to play the game, you can download the free demo or buy the full version here. 🙂