“After Spring takes place in Autumn, when the students of Seigatsu Gakuen are busy with preparations for the upcoming cultural festival. They’re holding an exhibition, and some advisors from USA come to help the students. Yahisa Tsukiko, along with her childhood friends Nanami Kanata and Tohzuki Suzuya, are surprised to see their friend Tomoe Yoh there.
Yoh had come to see her in March, but left for America by the end of Spring. It turns out that Yoh is one of the advisors, and he’ll be staying in Japan until the culture festival is over.”
I am sooo happy to announce that yesterday, otomegirlkawaii announced the release of the english patch of After Spring that they were working on! (ﾉ≧∀≦)ﾉ You can download the patch here. (Please note that the download only includes the patch.) You can apply it if you already have the Japanese game. There are further instructions in here.
As you can see the patch works perfectly fine on me! I used AppLocale to play this because it requires you to change your system locale to Japanese to play this game. So, yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this game! ^_^
If you’ve already tried installing and you messed up, proceed to Step 1. If this is your first time installing, skip to Step 2.
1. Please uninstall the game first. Make sure the game is completely uninstalled. The “Starry☆Sky～AfterSpring～” folder should be completely gone in the directory you installed and you should not see the game in the Control Panel.
2. Change your system locale to Japanese before installing the game. (this step is very important)
3. After restarting your computer, run the setup.
4. Install the game. Just click next until it finishes installing. (After you’ve finished installing it, if you will check the game folder, you will not see any Rio+.arc files in there.
5. Download the version 1.1 update here: http://www.honeybee-cd.com/fan-spring/cont/patch.html
6. Run the updater. After you’ve finished that, check your game folder again. (you should now see a Rio+.arc file in it.)
7. Replace the Rio+.arc file in the game folder with the one in the patch.
8. Run the game. (The game should run perfectly fine now.)
You can play it now while your system locale is in Japanese. OR you can change it back to your original locale and just use APPLOCALE to run play the game. But remember that upon installation your locale SHOULD be in Japanese.
(If you guys need any more help in installing the game/update/patch don’t hesitate to contact me and I will help you! ^_^)